Thursday, October 11, 2007

Video Stars

Fully equipped with a face made for radio, I'm not really a video kind of guy. Nevertheless, I've recently done a couple of video related projects.

First, I moderated a Webcast for bMighty.com. It's about Mobility For Small and Midsize Companies. You will have to register -- feel free to say you own a company with 75 employees.

Second, I worked with my son Grant to create some cool -- if tech-y -- videos posted on a new site CMP built for Microsoft. The site is WeWantToKnow.net and you you'll need to scroll down the video playlist on the right. Our Genius Children, New Ways To Play Old Games, and Windows-as-Mac are all videos I shot of Grant.

1 comment:

  1. Fred:

    As someone who has known you for 22 years and has experienced that you truly are a man of many talents, I now must add another to your list: video star. Bravo on your "Mobility" webcast.

    I know somewhere (last seen in the San Fernando valley) that our pal BoJo too would be impressed.

    Go Freditor Go!

    ReplyDelete